Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Me + Blogging

My experience with blogging is quite limited. I originally created a blog for a class and never deleted it. After a month, I checked it again for another class and I was amazed to see people viewed my blog and even left me a message.

Blogging is something I could see myself doing more of the the future. I don't know how much I would use it for personal use, but I think it would be something great to use in the classroom. I need to think of interesting ways to incorporate blogging into a fourth or fifth grade classroom. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Dr. Z said...

You have a great beginning at blogging. Keep it up. If you want to specialize in assistive technology, then rename it to indicate that. It is OK for you to have postings that cover something other than Assistive technology, however.