Monday, October 20, 2008

RSS blog III

In Skype Journal blog there is an overview of IPEVO speakerphones for VoIP. There is a detailed review of the phone and advice on how to get the phone. What was most interesting was that at the bottom of the blog was a link to another review of the phone on Engadget, another blog I am following in my googlereader. Engadget, gives a brief description of what the phone can be used for and gives additional information that Skype Journal did not provide.

It appears as though the voice conferencing blogosphere is pretty small since it was difficult to locate blogs. It makes sense that I found a link between two of the blogs I'm following since the bloggers are most likely following other blogs about voice conferencing.

I wonder if any blogs have linked to my blog to send readers to get more information...

No comments: